The Groth Model 8600 Foam Separator is designed to eliminate foam and remove particles from the Digester Gas Discharge. Clogging of down-stream equipment can be prevented by utilizing a Groth Foam Separator. Foam and solids removal is accomplished by first directing the flow into a baffle that is located in an oversized chamber. Secondly, the gas is subjected to an extended exposure (dwell time) of a continuous water spray. As a result, the foam is knocked down and removed through the drain. By using a Groth Foam Separator, gas line equipment such as recirculation compressors can be protected.
- Sizes 2" through 12"
- Eliminates foam
- Removes particles
- Continuous water spray systems
- High and low level alarms
- Automatic water supply shut down
- Visual drain flow indicator
- Visual water supply indicator
- All stainless steel construction
Contact the seller
Foam Separator, Model 8600