Products of other enterprises
- Heavy steel fabrication ensures years of trouble-free operation without flexure or twisting of the primary frame.
- Rotation is accomplished with a heavy-duty hydraulic motor direct mounted to a high reduction gear box for smooth, speed controlled operation. Dual speed rotation is standard.
- Large diameter, dual bearing supports ensure total support of the rotating frame.
- Four-inch diameter clamp assembly guide rollers ensure that it does not flex.
- Full hydraulic clamping provides durable motion parts requiring minimal maintenance. Clamping is accomplished with dual five-inch bore heavy-duty series hydraulic cylinders.
- Design features heavy duty "Palmerveyor" for long life, easy service, and minimal preventative maintenance.
- Dual heavy-duty clamping jaws ensure that molds are secure prior to tilting.
- High volume diaphragm pump provides maximum pump life and requires little preventative maintenance.
- Wash basin constructed of 3/16" steel reinforced for durability. Basin and construction material can be customized to fit the application's exact needs.
Contact the seller
FCS-R Rotary Flow-Coating Machines