Products of other enterprises
- Designed to provide superior comfort control in zones with both heating and cooling requirements.
- The fan in a constant volume (or series) fan powered terminal, runs continuously during occupied hours. FCI is available with an optional ECM motor for improved energy efficiency and control.
- Provides cooling through the primary air valve. The primary air valve controls the volume of air that is discharged into the terminal unit. The cooled air is delivered to the space through the terminal's fan. When heating is required, the Series FCI-600 initally provides plenum air that is drawn through the induction outlet.
- Available with a wide range of control options and accessories to meet your design requirements; whether they be for factory mounted direct digital controls, pneumatic, or analog applications.
- Available in 6 casing sizes with a wide range of primary inlet sizes offering the flexibility to meet both your capacity and sound requirements.
Contact the seller
Fan Powered Air Terminal Units
We recommend to see