Products of other enterprises
- Patent No. 5,085,535 locking device allows Split Bands to be installed and removed without having to disassemble heavy shafts and gears.
- By custom manufacturing TRU-FIT™ Split Bands to existing machine specifications, customers can maintain inventory of solid bottoms and avoid expensive machinery modifications
- Superfinished cutting edges reduce friction between bottom band and top slitter - resulting in less blade wear, extended run times, improved cut quality and reduction of dusting.
- Use of Through Hardened, D-2 material improves wear resistance and impact strength for stronger, longer lasting parts.
- Single, Double or Multi Cutting Edges provide maximized slit positions per unit and are adjustable to customer applications.
- By uniquely marking our Split Bands on each side for easy assembly, time consuming corrections when parts are assembled incorrectly can be avoided.
Contact the seller
Exclusive Tru-Fit™ Bands
We recommend to see