Products of other enterprises
- Flexible, strong material with an unusual balance of physical, electrical and mechanical properties.
- Excellent choice for applications where belts are subjected to a harsh chemical environment.
- No plasticizer therefore will not become brittle with age under most conditions.
- Good thickness uniformity and will retain tensile strength over a wide temperature range, from very low to a usable high of 150 F and higher.
- Average dielectric strength of 4,500 volts for one-mil file (per ASTM D149-64).
- Excellent resistance to most chemicals, virtually impermeable to most chemical reagents, solvents, impregnants and varnishes.
- Low moisture permeability and high overall resistance to staining by various chemicals and food products.
- Sonically welded or seamless
- Engineering expertise available.
Contact the seller
Endless Precision Drive Belts
We recommend to see