The Dye Tactical Pullover DyeCam Jersey is based on a standard military field design. Dye added their own unique advancements to help expand the performance of this garment specifically for the paintball player. The Pullover Jersey is a traditional style general utility shirt. Articulated elbows are reinforced to provide extra durability. Also featured on the Pullover Top are special side harness openings. These openings allow you to wear the harness exposed on the backside of the Pullover Jersey, yet you can keep the front of the harness covered up by the front side, allowing you to maintain the traditional military look and protect. This feature keeps your velcro harness belt from snags while crawling through heavy brush.
Dye Tactical Pullover Jersey features:
- - 45º angled shoulder pockets for easy access while in the field
- - Padded high collar neck with half zip. Offers protection and breathability
- - Made from injection molded rubber, the patented Dyetack on the chest panel helps to stabilize air tank or gun stock from excessive moving while firing during intense battles
- - Large size cuffs allow easy donning and doffing of ModTop while wearing protective gear underneath
- - Unique stretch-flex material around shoulder blade areas allow maximum movement with minimal restriction
- - Split-side design allows you to wrap your harness over the backside of the Pullover, while the front of the Pullover drapes over the front of the harness belt to keep it hidden away.