For the biggest jobs and fastest performance, choose our top-of-the-line 30.00 Pro-XL model. With an engine producing 18 HP and 30.00 ft. lbs. torque, this rugged chipper will quickly chip knotty, hardwood branches up to 5-1/2" thick — even whole trees!
An extra-wide hopper means you can drop material in with minimal pruning of side branches. And most material will self-feed, instead of you needing to force-feed it through.
Powerful Engine: This PRO-XL is powered by a Briggs & Stratton 18 HP V-Twin Vanguard OHV (30.00 Ft. Lbs. Torque), and has a full 2 full year warranty, in residential OR commercial use.
Top-Discharge: The PRO-XL model features top-discharge for easy collection of chips into a cart or onto a tarp. For more flexibility, we offer an optional Extended Discharge Chute. Easily direct the flow of woodchips into the bed of a pickup truck, over a fence, or into a woodlot and out of sight.
Easy Transport: The PRO-XL comes standard with a pin hitch for easy towing with a tractor or ATV. And it can be fitted with our optional Road-Towing Package for transporting on the road or highway.
- Product Summary:
- 5-1/2" Chipping Capacity
- Briggs & Stratton 18 HP Vanguard V-Twin OHV Engine w. Cast Iron Sleeves; 30.00 Ft. Lbs. Torque
- Electric Starting
- 25"L x 33"W Hopper Opening
- Steel Flywheel; 20" Diameter; 76.5 lbs.
- Hardened Steel PRO-SPEC™ Chipper Knife
- Cast Iron Impeller Shaft w. Industrial Grade Bearings
- Super-Duty Cogged Drive Belt
- Commercial-Grade Centrifugal Clutch
- 2-year warranty residential use (2 years commercial use)
- Accepts optional Road-Towing Package
- Shown with optional Road-Towing Package and Extended Discharge Chute