- Country of manufactureRussia
Today doy - pack is the most advanced type of food packaging. It's all about the unique five - seam design, which provides a stable and, at the same time, flexible bottom. The bags owe their popularity to their high manufacturability in handling, absolute tightness and impressive strength characteristics.
Doy - pack packaging was invented in 1963 by the Frenchman Louis Doyen. The Thimonnier enterprise, which he led, immediately patented the trademark, forever immortalizing the name of the inventor in the product name. Since then, the novelty has found wide application in various fields of activity, but mainly in the food industry.
Doy - pack packaging has traditionally been made from synthetic polymer raw materials. The finished plastic bags were distinguished by their high strength, elasticity, as well as resistance to high temperatures and chemical influences. With the emergence of certain market trends, doy - packs began to improve and change.
In addition to classic polyethylene packaging, enterprises began to produce foil and metallized bags, as well as products from multilayer laminates. A wide range of products has filled the market for modern packaging, providing an opportunity for choice not only for food plants and factories, but also for ordinary consumers.
Depending on the purpose, doy packs can be either disposable (with a firmly sealed seam) or reusable (with a zip - lock or a special stopper).
This property has been highly appreciated by manufacturers of condensed milk, ice cream, ketchup, yoghurt and other food products with a similar consistency. The bottom of the packaging products can be provided with a reinforced edge or a round insert, so that the filled bag is stable in an upright position.
Today, large packaging companies offer services for the production of doy packs of various types: with a window, a dispenser, a fitting, as well as a logo and print. This variability significantly expands the scope of these products.
Main advantages and benefits
Advantages and advantages of doy pack packaging products:
- Resistance to various deformations.
- Light weight for easy transportation and storage.
- Large selection of shapes, designs, sizes and volumes.
- Reliable protection of contents from moisture and foreign bodies.
- Absolute tightness, which significantly increases the shelf life of the product.
- Safe composition, the components of which do not chemically react with the contents.
Material options for manufacturing
- PET / PE (lavsan - polyethylene);
- PA PE (polyamide - polyethylene);
- DEPOL gold;
- PET / PE EVOH;
- PA PE EVOH.
For the convenience of storing and using the packaging, the manufacture of additional elements is available, namely:
Types of package corners
Types of pens
For easy opening
Manufacturer: LLC "Mayak", Bryansk region, Bolshoe Polpino settlement.Payment terms: 100% prepayment, partial prepayment is possible Delivery terms: DAP and as agreed with the customer We produce: Packages
- Three - seam bags
- Fold bags
- Doy - pack packages
- Zip - Lock packages
- Die - cut handle bags
- Curly packages
- Packages with printing
- Feed packaging
- Packaging for coffee and tea
- Packaging for seeds, nuts, dried fruits, honey
- Packaging for berries, mushrooms, vegetables
- Packaging for meat and meat products
- Packaging for seafood and fish
- Packaging for spices, sauces and mayonnaise
- Packaging for snacks
- Packaging for flour, cereals and pasta
- Packaging for bakery products
- Packaging for confectionery