Products of other enterprises
- Country of manufactureUnited States
- MaterialStainless steel
- Nominal diameter6 "
- Designed for use with liquids
- Suitable for use with King Crimp sleeves and ferrules
- Produced to interchange with all product produced to Commercial Item Description A-A-59326D
- Precision machined to rigid tolerances
- Stainless pins will not rust or bind, providing great strength and safety
- Recess holds gasket firmly in place - ensures proper placement
- Long shank design allows proper banding, thus eliminating the major cause of hose damage
- Buna-N gasket
- Durable stainless steel cam arm pins
- Supplied with safety clips
How it works
- To make a connection, simply slide the adapter into the coupler and with normal hand pressure, press the cam levers down.
- Uncoupling is as quick and simple as coupling. Just lift the cam arms and remove the adapter.
- Under no circumstances should cam and groove couplings be used for compressed air or steam service!
- Pressure rating recommendations are based on the use of mating Dixon fittings at ambient temperature 70°F with a standard seal installed.
- Only use the crimp style shanks with the crimp style sleeves and ferrules. Due to differences in dimensions and tolerances for safety reasons, do not interchange other manufacturer's products with Dixon products.
Contact the seller
Dixon Valve, 600-c-ss Cam & Groove Type C Coupler X Hose Shank
View also products categories "Fittings"