DEVICE OF REGISTRATION OF TIGHTNESS OF THE LOCK OF SHUTOFF VALVES "SEYTRONIK PG10-2
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
It is intended for registration of tightness of a lock of shutoff valves at tests in the range of excessive pressure of 0,025.. . 100 MPas.
The device can be used in a complex with the test equipment of production of NPO GAKS - ARMSERVICE, and also with the test equipment of other producers at manufacturers of fittings, at repair, tests and control of products in various industries - oil and gas extraction, processing, petrochemical, pipeline transport systems, on railway transport and housing and communal services.
THE REGISTERED PARAMETERS:
● tightness of a lock (the lock is closed), flange connections and an epiploon (the lock is closed);
● durability and density (the lock is closed) object at tests;
● hold time (assessment) at tests.
THE DEVICE PROVIDES:
● continuous indication on ZhK the indicator (ZhKI) of the current values of pressure in a zone of control and time of an assessment;
● registration for ZhKI of value of pressure drop after assessment time;
● record in memory of the device and preservation in memory of results of the previous tests;
● transfer of the written - down results to the personal computer (PC) listing of test reports in the established form.
Seytronik PG 10 - 2 device;
the personal computer or the laptop (it is got by the Customer independently);
cable of contact with the personal computer;
pressure converter measuring (pressure sensor);
the software on the CD - R;
|Type of the measuring converter||tenzorezistorny|
|Type of an output measuring signal||digital via the RS232 interface|
|Time memory size for record of results,
|Type of counting of results of measurements||digital on the ZhKI screen|
|Type of registration of results of measurements||— digital on the ZhKI screen or the personal computer monitor, charts with results of measurements on the personal computer monitor; — listing of test reports on the printer (A4)|
|Discretization of counting of time, sec.||0,1|
|Error in all range of measurements, %||± 0,1|
|Test environment||— compressed air of a class 0 in accordance with GOST 17433 - 80 — water technical in accordance with GOST P 15232 - 98|
|Power supply of the measuring converter||via the RS232 interface|
|Power supply of the microprocessor block||5 In (4 accumulators for 1,2 B not less than 2700 ma / hour) or an external source of a direct current of 9 V, 500 mA|
|Random access memory of the personal computer, MB|
|Mass of the sensor, kg||0,35|
|The mass of the microprocessor block with accumulators, kg||0,6|
Developer and manufacturer of the device: LLC Seytronmash Plant, Russian Federation, Penza, Antonov St. , 3.