Device for registration of operation of safety valves and tightness of their shutter "SEITRONIC PG10-1"
- Customer pickup,
- Transport company
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
● Designed to record the actuation and tightness of the shutter of safety valves during tests in the overpressure range of 0.025 . . . 100 MPa .
● The device can be used in combination with testing equipment manufactured by NPO GAKS - ARMSERVICE, as well as with testing equipment of other manufacturers at enterprises - manufacturers of safety valves, during repair, testing and adjustment of valves in various industries - oil and gas production, refining, petrochemical, pipeline transport systems, railway transport and housing and communal services.
THE DEVICE PROVIDES:
● continuous indication on the LCD indicator (LCD) of the current pressure values in the monitoring zone;
● registration on the LCD of the pressure value of full opening / closing of the valve;
● registration of the value of the valve open state;
● recording into the device memory and storing in the memory the results of previous tests;
● transfer of the recorded results to a personal computer (PC);
● printout of test reports in the prescribed form.
CONTENTS OF DELIVERY:
● device "Seitronic PG 10 - 1";
● personal computer or laptops (purchased by the Customer independently);
● network adapter;
● cable for communication with a PC;
● measuring pressure transducer (pressure sensor);
● software on CD - R;
● operation manual.
|Transmitter type||strain gage|
|Type of output measuring signal||digital via RS232 interface|
|Temporary memory capacity for recording results, max, min||24|
|Readout of measurement results||digital on LCD screen|
|Type of registration of measurement results||- digital on the LCD screen or PC monitor, diagrams with measurement results on the PC monitor; - printout of test reports on a printer (A4)|
|Discreteness of timing, sec||0.1|
|Error in the entire measurement range, %||± 0.1|
|Test environment||- compressed air of class 0 according to GOST 17433 - 80
- technical water in accordance with GOST R 15232 - 98
|Transmitter power supply||via RS232 interface|
|Microprocessor unit power supply||5 V (4 batteries each 1.2 V at least 2700 mA / h) or external DC source 9 V, 500 mA|
|RAM PC, MB||from 512|
|Sensor weight, kg||0.35|
|Weight of the microprocessor unit with batteries, kg||0.6|
Разработчик и изготовитель прибора: ООО "Завод Сейтронмаш" РФ, г. Пенза, ул. Антонова, 3.