Products of other enterprises
A Collier retro-fit depository is a ND-2000 that has been slightly modified so it can be used to replace many different models of depositoies. The ND-2000 is a "hopper style" depository. In addition all our retro-fit units carry a UL rating certifing that it resists many types of theft including: "fishing and trapping" techniques. The ND-2000 easily replaces many outdated and no londer available Mosler and LeFebure depositories that are no longer supported.
- The retro-fit ND-2000 can be attached to any Collier chest in addition to many other retro-fit chest.
- Built in illumination.
- All units come with a built-in forms bin.
- Includes intergrated alarm devices that indicate tamper from the outside.
- This unit is secured to the chest with a 1/2" bolt that is concealed inside the chest.
- Very easy installation. No springs or locks to line-up or adjust.
- Some availible units include: Securomatic, Model 80-C, Magna-Dual, Insta-Banking, and ND-85.
- UL listed.
- Made in America by Collier.
Contact the seller
We recommend to see