Technifab's Phase Separators deliver a high quality, colder liquid nitrogen by reducing the liquid nitrogen pressure and slowing the liquid nitrogen velocity from the supply line. This provides a lower temperature, saturated, pure liquid nitrogen that has fewer gas bubbles in the fluid.
With a Technifab phase separator you get:
- Consistent cryogen delivery output, dramatically improving process control and efficiency.
- Better liquid nitrogen quality control than utilizing a keep-full device.
- The use of one bulk storage tank for high pressure gas and low pressure liquid delivery.
- A vacuum jacketed vessel and lines to minimize heat leakage into the liquid.
- Up to 30 gallons per minute of liquid cryogen with our patented design.
- Both vertical and horizontal tank designs to minimize floor space or for overhead suspension.
- Easy to use operator controls that can be remote mounted or put on the unit.
We offer three phase separator models: PS-22, PS-42, and the PS-67.
- The PS-22 and PS-42 are used in lower cryogenic flow situations and when an overhead mounting solution is required. It features a compact size, vertical and horizontal outlet configurations, and a gravity feed/naturally aspirated version.
- The PS-67 handles higher flow and is often used when a higher pressure output may be needed. All three models utilize electronic controls for ease of use and better liquid control than any competitive product.