Corporate / Commercial Moving Services
Little Guys routinely handles large office moves on tight time frames, including professional packing and moving of furniture, equipment, and records. We have moved businesses ranging from hangers to hospitals and from courthouses to college dorms.
Commercial moving services begin with a visit from a project manager, who will inspect your facility and discuss your needs. After careful pre-planning, Little Guys will provide a detailed estimate and prepare an action plan. We can also perform relocation after regular hours and on weekends to minimize business downtime.
10 Tips for Successful Commercial Moving:
- Assign a point person to communicate with the movers. Ideally it should be someone with excellent organizational skills.
- Notify customers in advance that you will be moving. If you plan to shut down to move during normal business hours, be sure to let them know what days the move will take place.
- Send a notice of address change to all customers, suppliers, and service providers.
- Order new stationery, and update all marketing materials to reflect your new business address.
- Provide a way for customers to reach you or your staff while your phones and computers are in transit.
- Have employees start preparing for the move a couple weeks in advance to organize their desks and discard any unnecessary items. Moving is a great excuse to clear the clutter!
- Perform a complete backup of your server and phone system the day before the move.
- Have a floor plan of the new facility available for the movers to streamline set up of equipment or furniture.
- Contact utilities to arrange disconnection and reconnection of services.
- Celebrate the move by throwing a party for your employees.
Contact Little Guys Movers today for a custom commercial moving quote. We'll get you packed up and have you back in business in no time!