Ceiling Mounted Bridge Cranes
With a SPANCO Ceiling Mounted Workstation Bridge Crane, you can:
- Preserve precious production floor space
- Provide coverage without interfering with support columns
- Expand functionality by linking to a monorail system or another bridge crane
SPANCO Ceiling Mounted Workstation Bridge Cranes are available in capacities ranging from 250 lbs to 4000 lbs.
Seismic Zone 4
All standard SPANCO cranes listed in SPANCO's Workstation Bridge Crane sales literature have been certified for use in general Seismic Zone 4 locations per the Uniform Building Code.
- Applications where cranes will be used in potentially hazardous environments or explosive environments require special consideration. As per the Uniform Building Code, these special conditions must be disclosed prior to placing an order.
- Applications where cranes will be used in essential facilities like fire departments, military buildings, or communications buildings, or at locations closer than 15km to known seismic sources require special consideration. As per the Uniform Building Code, these special conditions must be disclosed prior to placing an order.
- Custom cranes (cranes modified over and above the standard dimensions or capacities shown within our standard SPANCO literature) may need modification to conform to Seismic 4 Uniform Building Code due to the customized and non-standard nature of these designs. If a custom engineered crane must conform to any seismic requirements, this condition must be requested before the crane is ordered, so the proper seismic engineering analysis can be performed during the custom design process.
SPANCO's standard cranes have been engineered per UBC and ANSI MH27.2. If alternate methods of calculations are required, or different specifications are required other than listed in our sales literature, these alternate specifications need to be requested before the order is placed. Crane modifications may be required, at additional cost, to conform to specifications other than UBC and ANSI MH27.2.
When installed and maintained according to our Installation and Maintenance Manual, you may be assured of their safety and their ability to handle the rated capacity at the stated specification.