- Country of manufactureRussia
- Type of fire extinguisherCarbon dioxide
- Height610 mm
- Weight13,6 kg
- Method of operatonManual
- Volume5,36 L
- Weight of fire extinguishing agent4 kg
- Diameter135 mm
- Operating pressure5,8 MPa
Carbon dioxide fire extinguisher designed for extinguishing of various substances, combustion can not occur without oxygen, fires on electrified railways and urban transport, electrical under tension to 10 000, ignitions in museums, galleries and archives, widespread in offices at availability of office equipment, as well as in the residential sector. The main advantage of carbon dioxide fire extinguishers is that the carbon dioxide does not damage the quenching facility and leaves no residue.
Carbon dioxide fire extinguishers are used to extinguish the following substances:
- flammable liquid (B);
- combustible gases (G);
- electrical (E), is under the voltage up to 10 000 B.
Carbon dioxide extinguishers are not used for extinguishing:
- solid combustibles (A);
- substances that can burn without oxygen (D), (aluminum, magnesium and their alloys, sodium, potassium);
- Electrical voltages above 10,000 V.