WhiteHall Products specializes in Can Liners. A sample of our can liners include:
- HD can liners are about 3 times stronger and more durable than ordinary polyethylene liners.
HD can liners require two-thirds less petroleum/natural gas based raw material to manufacture. Because of this, they can be made about one-third the thickness of ordinary low density polyethylene can liners. This translates to one-third the shipping, storage and warehousing cost.
- Substantial cost savings per liner (see above.)
- HD can liners will rarely "zipper" if punctured.
- HD can liners are extremely wide temperature resistant. They can be used in temperatures ranging from -40 degrees F to +212 degrees F.
- HD can liners are USDA and FDA approved (natural colored liners only).