Products of other enterprises
- Dual Output Power - Vehicle load shared equally by both alternators controlled by a single regulator (A2-324).
- High Efficiency - Means lower internal alternator operating temperature, resulting in longer alternator life. Less engine power needed to produce electric power means more engine power available for other needs.
- Unique Brushless Construction - Elimination of rotating windings, brushes and slip rings yields durability, extends service life, eliminates arcing and reduces electromagnetic interference (EMI).
- Stationary Field and Stator Windings - Rugged design that is less sensitive to vibration than standard alternators. Since there are no rotating windings, the CEN design allows high speed operation up to 8,000 rpm.
- Long Life Bearings - Feature high temperature grease and are heat stabilized for extended service life in hot engine compartments.
- Air Cooled - Eliminates the need for an oil circulation system. No possibility of oil leaks, no hoses, and no waste heat transferred to the engine.
Contact the seller
C525 - 14V 600 Amp Dual Alternator System