Services of other enterprises
The Business Practice Group is involved in business transactions of every kind. As general counsel and special counsel for specific transactions, our attorneys represent a wide range of individuals and small, medium and, large businesses. Martin Pringle attorneys strive to go beyond the traditional legal role of document preparation and due diligence. We advise our clients from the outset of representation on planning the mechanics of each transaction and working the legal questions side by side with the business issues. Our attorneys are also skilled negotiators with extensive experience dealing with all aspects of any contract or transactional document. Some members of our business practice group have advanced degrees in tax law (LLM, Taxation) and significant experience in all phases of federal and state taxation which impact business planning and transactions of all types. In addition, Martin Pringle attorneys have years of experience in dealing with the Internal Revenue Service and Kansas Department of Revenue regarding tax issues which affect our business clients. Our business practice group provides advice and services for all legal aspects of business operations. We provide professional services to clients on a wide range of business matters, including:
- Formation and maintenance of business entities, including for-profit and not-for-profit corporations, limited liability companies, the various forms of partnerships, and captive insurance companies.
- Mergers, consolidation, divestitures, reorganizations, liquidations and dissolutions.
- Sale and acquisition of stock and assets.
- Shareholder agreements and shareholder dispute resolution.
- Venture capital financing.
- Franchising and licensing.
- Protection of intellectual property rights.
- Domestic and international business transactions and contractual arrangements, including licensing, distributorships, employment, agency and independent contractor relationships, procurement, leasing, manufacturing, conventional and nonconventional financing and other commercial transactions.
- Tax issues related to all of the above matters.
Contact the seller
We recommend to see