Brightening additive for zincate electrolyte CB (shiny coating)
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- BrandНПО Технолог
Products: Brightening additive for zincate electrolyte CB (shiny coating) price buy wholesale manufacturer Russia, Republic of Bashkortostan
TU 2482 - 041 - 00209295 - 2003
Brightening additive CB is designed to work in an alkaline cyanide - free electrolyte of the composition:
- NaOH (80 - 130) g/l;
- ZnO (6 - 15) g/l;
- additive CB (3 - 4) g / l.
Additive CB - used for protective and decorative zinc coating with a coating thickness of 10 - 15 microns.
- better coating gloss than CPB;
- greater resistance to pollution;
- ease of wastewater treatment from zinc salts by simple neutralization.
The electrolyte with the addition of CB can withstand overheating up to 50 - 55 0C.
Coating characteristics according to TU 2482 - 041 - 00209295 - 2003.
Unclarified coating - yellow - gray, moderately shiny precipitate over the entire plate; clarified coating - a bluish shiny precipitate over the entire plate, slight haze and vertical stripes are allowed in the current density range of 0.2 - 0.6 A / dm2.
The use of CB additives is recommended when high decorative properties of the coating are required, increased resistance to pollution in combination with high scattering power (70 - 90% ) and the need for dehydration with a coating thickness of 10 - 15 microns.
The low effective concentration of the CB additive, combined with high stability in an alkaline environment, leads to a very low consumption (3–6 g per 1 m2 of a 9 µm thick coating), which is determined to a greater extent by electrolyte carryover and the purity of the reagents used.
Additive CB is compatible and interchangeable with additives NBTs, Ts1B, A1DM, TsKN - 01 and other analogues. A smooth transition from one additive to another without changing the electrolyte is possible.
The combination of performance characteristics and the low cost of the additive make zincate electrolyte the cheapest and most promising for replacing cyanide (highly toxic) and slightly acidic (low scattering power and environmentally hazardous) electrolytes.
The additive of the Central Bank belongs to low - hazard substances (hazard class 4) .
The company produces:
Reagents for the oil industry and drilling operations
- Bactericidal preparations of the LPE series: LPE - 11, LPE - 32
- Inhibitor of hydrogen sulfide and carbon dioxide corrosion "Poisk"
Reagents for the protection of water circulation systems
- Reagent of complex action LPE - 321
- Cationic type flocculants
- Flocculant LPE - 33 with bactericide properties
- Flocculant VPK - 10B
Chemical products for galvanic processing of materials
- Brightening additives for alkaline (zincate) electrolyte: TsM, TsPB, TsB, TsVB
- Brightening additive for nickel plating electrolyte NB - 2
- Glitter additives for weakly acid galvanizing electrolytes: KTs - 1A, KTs - 2A
- Composition passivating ROC - 2K
- Passivating composition BPC - 5
- Composition for degreasing and pickling OT - 1
- Cleansing additive TsK - 1
- Fatliquoring compositions for the leather industry
- Elastin (m. N, D, O, E, N - 52)
- Primer GPB - 1
- Varnish BT - 5100