- Country of manufactureUkraine
The main characteristics, the essence of the development
The flue gases enter the flue 1 with the evaporator of the thermosyphon (TS). Condensation TS areas of the vehicle are placed in the ball heaters of grain 2. In the heater with TS 4, the air is heated to the temperature of the drying agent supplied to the drying shaft 3. In the block dryer, 42 % of the coolant is not released into the environment, but recycled. It reduces energy losses with the spent coolant. To grain energy is supplied through the vehicle. This ensures environmental safety drying, uniform supply of energy to the grain and its efficient mixing. Block efficiency of the dryer compared to the baseline scheme increases by 20 - 22 % .
· productivity at drying of wheat (from 20 to 14 % ) - 6 t/h;
· consumption: fuel - 5. 24 kg/t; energy - 3. 5 - 3. 7 MJ/kg of moisture;
· thermal efficiency - 60 % ;
· coolant - heated clean air.
The design of the ball heater grain:
· the number of TS - 130, the number of rows of TS - 20;
· dimensions of the shaft/flue, m: height - 1, 2/1, 2, width - 0, 7/0, 7, depth - 0, 7/0, 5.
The design of the heater on thermosyphons:
· the number of TS - 208, the number of TS rows - 8;
· dimensions, m: height - 2, width - 1, 4, depth - 0, 4
Development readiness status
A working prototype of the installation is made
State of intellectual property protection
Received 2 patents
Wheat production in Ukraine reaches up to 26. 5 million tons, so the dryers are in demand for agricultural enterprises