Products of other enterprises
Introducing Blackened Seafood from American Pride Seafoods. We've taken a celebrated preparation method and applied it to popular, premium species for a bold flavor experience. Blackened seafood is seasoned with Chef Paul Prudhomme's world-renowned spices, bursting with authentic taste. Now it's easy to create a true blackened seafood experience almost anywhere! What is 'Blackened'? Blackening is a culinary process where heat applied directly to seasonings creates an appealing caramelization and a smoky, spicy flavor. Culturally rooted in Louisiana, the method was founded and perfected by Chef Paul Prudhomme. Chef Paul's seasoning has gained widespread popularity and worldwide culinary acclaim. Blackening has been applied to many proteins but is often seen as complex -- requiring a cast iron skillet, high heat and skilled labor -- until now.
- Cooks from frozen in minutes on a flat grill, skillet or in the oven
- Completely pre-seasoned and ready to prepare with Chef Paul's authentic blend of spices
- Eliminates costly ingredients
- Easy to prepare for foodservice and retail
- An easy way to serve premium seafood
- Rready to serve or ready for custom recipes
- Favorite seafood such as tuna, shrimp and white fish
- Consistently sized, a delicious meal for Brunch, lunch and dinner
- A delicious alternative to breaded or battered seafood
- Try Blackened Seafood in salads, tacos, sandwiches, pasta and more!
Contact the seller
We recommend to see