While totally flexible, the typical agenda goes like this:
1. Arrival. Children stand outside of gate until everyone is present.
2. The parent sets up a game or two in the front pasture, or arena. (During this timeponies are groomed and tacked up by staff.)
3. Children enter the stable area and learn about grooming, hoof picking, and generalsafety. Everybody may take turns brushing and hoof picking.
4. Lines are formed for pony rides. Children may also eat snacks, visit the horses down the driveway, do face-painting etc.
5. Parents do cake and presents.
6. Parents can pay additional for tractor rides. Those rides can happen after cake and presents.