Services of other enterprises
- Bed bugs are nocturnal and exhibit a "shy" behavior during daytime hours.
- Bed bugs easily avoid detection causing populations to grow.
- Bed bugs are Thigmotactic (they prefer tight places).
- Bed bugs will hide in every crack and crevice available within a room or wall void.
- Egg to adult development will range from 5-8 weeks to 8 months.
- Bed bugs can live beyond traditional service programs.
- Bed bug lifespan: 6 months to 1.5 years.
- Bed bugs can go dormant and reappear several months later.
- A female Bed bug lays 10-50 eggs and can produce 200 to 500 eggs during their lifespan.
- Bed bugs travel very well within wall voids.
- Room to room movement is very likely.
- Hiding in wall voids makes in difficult to control Bed bugs.
- Rodents, bats, birds, dogs, and cats can act as host therefore creating mobile infestations.
Contact the seller
Bed Bug Control