- Country of manufactureRussia
- Process automationAutomatic
Products: Buy an automatic mini line for the production of chocolate from the manufacturer in bulk and retail in Russia, Moscow region.
- Oven for roasting cocoa beans BRIZ - mini
- Crusher of cocoa beans KBD - 25
- Ball mill MSh - 2.5
Chocolate, familiar to us as a chocolate bar, with a unique taste and aroma, is a product of processing cocoa beans - the seeds of the Cocoa tree growing in countries with warm and humid climates.
- The seeds extracted from the fruits are subjected to fermentation, which has a huge impact on the taste and smell of the chocolate obtained from the beans, it contributes to a number of chemical processes that determine the shades of taste of the future product. Chemical processes during fermentation are accompanied by heat generation, which, together with an acidic environment, leads to physical processes inside the seeds, forcing them to literally soak with cocoa butter. After fermentation, the color of the cocoa beans turns brown with various shades, the bitter astringent taste is significantly softened, a characteristic aroma appears cocoa, the shell is more easily separated from the kernel. At the end of the fermentation process, the beans are dried.
- After fermentation, the color of the cocoa beans turns brown with various shades, the bitter - astringent taste is significantly softened, a characteristic cocoa aroma appears, the shell is easier to separate from the kernel. At the end of the fermentation process, the beans are dried.
- Roasting cocoa beanscarried out by air flow with a temperature of 130 - 160 ° C for a specified time. As a result of roasting cocoa beans, the fragility of the kernel and cocoa vella increases; cocoa vella is separated from the kernel, the moisture content of the beans is reduced from 6 - 8% to 2 - 3% and the content of tannins; the color changes and the characteristic aroma of the cocoa beans develops. Under the influence of high temperature, the beans are disinfected, the embryo dies, the taste improves and the characteristic aroma of cocoa beans develops. The volatile organic acids present in the cocoa beans are removed and the dissolved tannins are reduced, resulting in a reduction in the sour and tart taste of raw cocoa beans. At the end of the roasting process, the cocoa beans must be well cooled. The air, purified from impurities, heated to a temperature of 200 - 250 degrees, in contact with the product, transfers heat energy to it, while simultaneously removing moisture vapors from the frying zone together with various substances formed during the frying process (oil vapor, soot, garbage, etc. substances). As a result of such processing, a product with excellent taste is obtained at the exit.
- Crushing The most valuable part of the cocoa bean is the nib, so in order to get the chocolate it is necessary to separate the nib from the shell.
For this, cocoa beans are crushed, a mixture of cocoa nibs and cocoa vella particles of 0.75 - 8 mm is obtained. The mass fraction of cocoa nibs is 81 - 83% . When crushing, it is very important to obtain, possibly, a greater yield of coarse crumbs, since the separation of crumbs from vella proceeds most efficiently if the density of the separated particles is different.
- SEPARATION An important step in the process that ensures the production of quality chocolate. The basic principle by which separation is carried out depends on the difference in density between the nib and the shell. Separation equipment uses two operations: screening and air separation. With low productivity, this method is sufficient to obtain high - quality nibs and ensure the content of cocoa vella in nibs is not more than 1.5% . A higher content of cocoa vella in the nibs deteriorates the taste of the products, and their nutritional value also deteriorates.
- GRINDED COCOA Cocoa liquor is the main component of making chocolate. In the process of grinding cocoa nibs, the cell tissue of the cotyledons of the beans is torn, cocoa butter is released. When grinding cocoa nibs, despite the short duration of the process, some changes in its chemical composition occur. Moisture and titratable acidity are slightly reduced, as well as the proportion of tannins. As a result, the dark brown color intensifies, the bitter astringent taste weakens. During the grinding process, the product heats up and the cocoa butter melts, giving the mass a liquid consistency. The grinding degree of grit in chocolate production should not exceed 35 microns. The efficiency of grinding nibs can be characterized by the viscosity of the resulting liquor at a given dry matter content: the lower the viscosity of the liquor,
- MIXING AND GRINDING CHOCOLATE MASS Chocolate is a chopped fine mixture consisting of cocoa mass, cocoa butter and sugar.
To make chocolate, cocoa butter, sugar, vanilla must be added to the cocoa mass obtained from cocoa nibs. These ingredients are blended and ground in ball mills until a smooth, uniform paste is obtained.
In addition to the main components, flavoring and aromatic additives can be added to the chocolate mass. The most widely used additives are milk powder, cream powder, grated nut or almond kernels, etc. To add flavor, vanillin or vanilla essence is added to the chocolate mass. Chocolate is considered ready when the fineness of 17 microns is reached.
The final phase of chocolate production is molding.
Polycarbonate molds are used to give the familiar shapes of chocolate in the form of chocolate bars or figurines.
Pre - tempered chocolate, in liquid form, is cast into polycarbonate molds, which are placed in a refrigerator. In the refrigerator, the chocolate is cooled and crystallized.
Warranty: 12 months
Payment form: bank transfer
Shipping form : EXW, FCA 142000, Moscow region, Domodedovo (delivery is possible by agreement).
GC Megant is a research and production association of companies operating in the following main areas: Production of food equipment
• Production of equipment for heat treatment of bulk products
• Production of filling and packaging equipment
• Production of technological equipment for the food industry
• Development and production of conveyors and transport systems