AIR802® manufactures high performance cable. This 195-Series cable offers equivalent or better characteristics and performance than other existing industry cables such as Commscope's WBC-195®, Times Microwave's LMR-195®, Andrew's CNT-195®, etc.
AIR802 CA195R-RF1000-B superior Low Loss 195-Series coaxial cable comes in 1000 foot reels with a black colored jacket. We also offer this cable in 500 foot reels. Black or white colored jackets are available in either the 500 or 100 foot reels. This cable is manufactured with a fire retardant black polyvinyl chloride (FR-PVC) jacket.
This cable is suitable for shorter antenna cable runs. CA195R is also a superior replacement for RG58, with considerably lower signal loss. For example at 2.4 GHz, 20 feet of RG58 would have 5dB of signal loss versus only 3.7dB of signal loss with CA195R. See the comparison chart below for further comparisons.
- Antenna Cable Runs to Base Stations, Access Points (AP), Bridges or CPE
- Cabling between any WiFi or WiMax antenna and the associated equipment
- Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Land Mobile Radio (LMR)
- Local MultiPoint Distribution System (LMDS)
- Multi-Channel Multi-Point Distribution Service (MMDS)
- Wireless Local Loop (WLL)
- Personal Communication Systems (PCS)
- Fixed Wireless
- Ham Radio