AggRecetin is lyophilized Ristocetin A Sulfate, a substance of unknown chemical structure which is isolated from Nocardia lurida. AggRecetin contains in excess of 90% Ristocetin A.
Net Contents: 15mg (includes 2.0mL diluent)Zoom
AggRecetin is for use in the detection of von Willebrand Syndrome, the quantification of von Willebrand factor, and the identification of Bernard-Soulier Syndrome.
- Lyophilized Ristocetin A Sulfate
- In excess of 90% Ristocetin A
- Detect von Willebrand Syndrome
- Quantify von Willebrand factor (Ristocetin CoFactor Assay)
- Confirm diagnosis of type IIb vWD
- Identify Bernard-Soulier Syndrome
- Perform Ristocetin Induced Platelet Aggregation (RIPA)