- Boiler typeSteam
- Two-drum cylindrical water tube boiler
- Standard preassembled modules
- Innovative PLC-based control system
- Top-fired compact design
- Membrane wall design
- Made of mild carbon steel with elevated temperature properties
- Based on well-proven design of hundreds of Aalborg Industries' own AQ-9 and AQ-18 boiler designs
- Integrated steam atomizing burner
- Refractory is reduced to a protective layer at the bottom of the furnace
|Thermal output:||8 - 38.8 MW|
|Steam capacity:||12.5 - 55 t/h|
|Design pressure:||9 bar(g) or 18 bar(g|
Aalborg OL (formerly MISSION™ OL) is a high performance, large capacity oil-fired marine boiler with a steam capacity range from 12.5 to 55 t/h. Aalborg OL is a vertical top-fired two-drum boiler constructed from standard modules.
The boiler is delivered as a preassembled unit with an integrated steam atomizing burner and control system.
The Aalborg OL is a large capacity oil-fired steam boiler. The two-drum cylindrical boiler design features straight tubes directly connecting the water and steam drums. This ensures safe circulation with no risk of overheating and subsequent burnout of the tubes.
Thanks to gastight, polygonal membrane wall panels the sturdily constructed furnace is resistant to gas
pulsations. The integrated burner design reduces refractory to a protective layer at the bottom of the furnace and around the access doors.