9-Nights South African Family Adventure tour
The charm and beauty of Cape Town provide a superb introduction for your South African experience: visiting the penguins and seals along the peninsula, the deep blue depths of the aquarium and the plateau atop Table Mountain. Along the Garden Route, you will find a variety of fun-filled moments and photo opportunities at the monkey, bird and elephant sanctuaries. Get your adrenaline racing at Tsitsikamma Forest with optional ziplining and bungee. Top this all off with Big 5 wildlife viewing opportunities at the award winning Shamwari Game Reserve - this entire journey traverses regions which are malaria-free, making this an ideal adventure for the entire family.
- 3-nights accommodations in Cape Town
- 2-nights accommodations in Knysna
- 1-night accommodation in Port Elizabeth
- 3-nights accommodations in Shamwari Game Reserve
- Sightseeing, wildlife viewing, cultural experiences and more
- Meals: 9 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Two full days of private sightseeing of the Western Cape including the Cape Peninsula, Table Mountain and a special drumming workshop with instruction in drum building and playing.
- Three days of private guided activities from George to Port Elizabeth with a choice of age-appropriate activities: ostrich riding, viewing meerkats, a sunset cruise on Knysna harbor and visiting a primate center or an elephant sanctuary.
- Three nights on safari at award winning Shamwari Game Reserve including special activities for the young safari goers.
- This journey has been specially designed to encompass areas which are free of malaria and all hotels/lodges are exceptionally family friendly.