- Brand7 Days Herbal Slim Extra
- Country of manufactureChina
- Expiration date1/9/2025 years
- 7 Days Herbal Slim ExtraSlimming Tea,Weight Loss Coffee
Days Herbal Slim Extra is the STRONG version of original 7 Days Herbal Slim Capsule. The strong version of 7 days herbal slim is a revolutionary way to lose weight and reshape the body; it produces visible results for those seeking safe alternative weight loss supports.
7 days herbal slim is made from extracts from seville orange flower (daidaihua) and lucid ganoderm (lingzhi) in yunnan botanical kingdom and other natural plant essences, with modern hi-tech purification and refining. being produced with gmp standard, this product is safe and free of side effects, no rebound. a
7 Days Herbal Slim extra ensures the purest, most effective formulated ingredients, 7 days herbal slim is a revolutionary way to lose weight,reshapes the body, it produces visible results for those seeking safe alternative weight loss support. its main focas is the waist, abdomen, buttocks, and neck. It will make the body figure more symmetrical, vigorous and toned. it also maintains skin elasticity, making you look years younger!
According to traditional chinese medical principles, the product could comprehensively regulate function of human body, control calories ingested by human body, and it also has the action of decreasing lipids, eliminating dampness, diuresis and invigorating the circulation of blood under the condition of no influencing normal ingestion of nutrition. after having taken it for seven days, it would obviously improve the fat accumulation position such as waist, abdomen, buttocks, arms and thighs, and reach the action of decreasing fat, burning fat and expelling toxin, thus to achieve the effect of weight-losing and slimming.
350mg x 30 Capsules
store in a cool (room temperature), dry and dark condition.
shelf life: 24 months
Usage & Dosage: Take One capsule a day before breakfast., (before breakfast with 350~500cc water)
May Occur Side Effects: Mouth dry, Light Dizzy.
1. People with psychosis or addict of drugs, medicine or alcohol;
2. People with coronary heart disease, high blood pressure or cerebrovascular disease;
3. People with prostatic hyperplasia or glaucoma;
4. People with hyperthyroidism, insufficiency of liver or kidney;
5. People under the age of 18 or above 60;
6. Women in pregnancy or lactation;
7. People who are consuming prescription drugs.