Products of other enterprises
- Boiler typeSteam
The Cyclone Steam Boiler provides for exceptionally high efficiencies, lower fuel costs, and extremely rugged construction.
- The waterside openings are located in the most effective positions. The lower handholes offer far better access for both cleanout and inspection.
- These more functional locations avoid the obstructing handhole "tunnels" used by our competitors.
- The top opening offers a strategic view of the furnace crown sheet.
More Steam Storage
- Capacity to handle swing and spike loads - quick recovery - quick response.
- The larger steam-release surface is calmer, reducing carry over of unevaporated water.
- The resulting drier steam also reduces system scaling.
- In addition, dry steam helps to eliminate unnecessary extra condensate. Energy and fuel are saved. Longer life results.
- The gases leaving the furnace are split four ways and travel through four individual serpentine fin passages to the stack outlet.
- Each quarter of the heat travels its own four-pass path (see illustration below).
- Heat transfers evenly to the fins and boiler shell, eliminating the metal stress due to uneven heat transfer common in other designs.
Options and Alternatives
- We specialize in customizing your boiler. The Cyclone can be equipped to suit a wide variety of installations and specifications. We will help direct you to the most cost-effective models and features.
- Unit is skid mounted for easy handling.
- Factory wired with wiring schematic included in the manual.Efficient and space saving layout.
- The Cyclone is available in a complete package with an optional compact boiler-mounted feedwater system for a finished wired and piped, ready-to-fire unit.
- Blowdown separators are also available.
- Heat is forced down, with the fire whirling and spinning against its natural flow. This pattern enhances recirculation, mixing and heat transfer, driving more energy into the water for greater fuel-to-steam efficiency.
- The furnace crown is water cooled, eliminating troublesome refractory breakdown inherent inunits of inferior design.
- No fire tubes, water coils or "in the fire" mud rings to burn out.
"Eye High" Burner
- No step ladder is needed to service.
- No bending over or sitting on the floor.
- The air intake is located in the center of the unit so dust is not pulled from the floor.
- Fire does not pass under the bottom mud ring, eliminating the blistering that occurs with other designs.
- Cooler furnace gases are located at the bottom of the vessel where scale is most likely to occur. Baking of scale is alleviated.
Contact the seller
4VT Cyclone Steam Four Pass High-Pressure Vertical Tubeless Boilers