Products of other enterprises
- 1824C -- 2.2kW, 18" radome antenna, 1/8 to 24 n.m. range.
- Three transmitter pulse-lengths for top performance.
- NavNetVX2 Ethernet port to connect directly to a NavNetVX2 network.
- Sunlight readable 10.4" diagonal COLOR LCD display offers high-definition.
- Overlay Radar targets on chart when proper heading sensor is installed.
- Auto-tune receiver assures optimum sensitivity at all times.
- Automatic anti-clutter (STC) controls easily clear up interference on the screen.
- Common user interface and control panel used on all NavNetVX2 products make learning easy.
- Easy to use soft-key menu system.
- Six customizable "Hot Pages" allows you to create the display views you use the most.
- 100% picture off-centering anywhere within the user-selectable range setting.
- Easy-to-use zoom feature allows safer navigation in crowded harbors.
- Head-Up, Course-Up, True Motion and North-Up modes.
- Dual EBL (Electronic Bearing Lines) and dual EVRM (Electronic Variable Range Markers) give distance and compass bearing to targets.
- Guard Zone and Watchman Feature help alert you to potential danger.
- Echo Trail Plotting lets you assess a target's course and speed.
- Display Radar and Chart Plotter side-by-side, overlay or tri-split screen.
- ARP11 auto plotter option provides automatic target plotting for up to 10 targets.
- Standard video output and optional NTSC/PAL interface for TV/VCR/DVD/PC video input.
- Choose from two units that accept either Navionics® or C-MapNT MAX SD chart cards.
- Store up to 8,000 points for ship's track and marks, 1,000 waypoints and 200 planned routes.
- Optional Dual-Frequency, 50/200kHz Network Sounder with selectable 600W or 1kW RMS output power.
- Over 50 different display modes to choose from when connected with GPS receiver and Network Sounder.
Contact the seller
10.4" Color LCD NavNetVX2 Radar/Chart Plotter
We recommend to see